Teacher Interrupted

"One can always tell it's summer when one sees school teachers hanging about the streets idly, looking like cannibals during a shortage of missionaries." Robertson Davies, Canadian author

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

A day in Victoria with Bethany

Totem in the tulips

Bethany, I love this photo of you. Thanks for always looking on the bright side:)

Empress Hotel


Peek a boo!

Tip toe through the tulips in Beacon Hill Park:)

Keeping in touch with the home front. This super star mother can take care of it all!


Farm view on Lakes Road

Eco-chick organic model overlooks market square

Ferocious Flower



Me enjoying a deee-licious soy latte at Willie's Bakery


Latte art with heart:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet photos Ness, you are quite the photographer! I'm going to Ellen's on Saturday night to have dinner with them and Alaina and Grandma and Grandpa. I'm sure I'll see you there if you're around. I suspect that you are at home though.Otherwise, I'm just trying to get this last paper done so that I can be free! Take care, say hi to the your parents for me!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Bethany Pearce said...

well i know what I'm bloggin' next :) The Interview with Vanessa! These photos will be perfect! hehe... mind if I use em'? I'll GIVE YOU the credit!
you are a great photographer!
(miss you) (we had so much fun!) (I can't believe there's only ONE WEEK LEFT OF TREATMENT!) (did I mention I miss you?)(any word on jobs?) (maybe I should just email you!)

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home