Teacher Interrupted

"One can always tell it's summer when one sees school teachers hanging about the streets idly, looking like cannibals during a shortage of missionaries." Robertson Davies, Canadian author

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Dear Friend Bethany Pearce


My dear friend, you are like a big orchestra in my life. When I am with you I feel deep ambient, resonating music that seems to move life itself along this strange new, exciting road. Your music leads to places where no path exists and crescendos of faith leap about greenly highlighting possibilities in which to tread armed only with deep curiosity and love. When my mind wanders, I often find it residing in thoughts of you radiating a chirpy connection with all the happy little birds as they warm their dusty, travelled feathers in the never ending story of the sun. You are the dearest. I choose yours to be the sound track of my life.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful piece of writing, Vanessa! :o) Bethany is very blessed to have a friend like you. I hope she has had a chance to read this today....:o)

10:15 AM  
Blogger Bethany Pearce said...

Vanessa,
this is blessed me more than you could ever know. I love you so much.

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a sweetheart. That is a beautiful picture of Bethany.

-Leneigh

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home